Marja Kurki Ltd (Business ID: 0869110-9)
Hämeentie 103 F
FI-005500 Helsinki, Finland
Tel. +358 9 755 2220
Person in charge of register affairs
Tel. +358 9 755 2220
Name of the register
Marja Kurki Ltd Customer Register.
Reason for maintaining the register
A person has registered as a customer of Marja Kurki Ltd’s online store or has purchased products from Marja Kurki Ltd’s online store.
Purpose of the register
The purpose of the register is to maintain the customer register of Marja Kurki Ltd and to file and process customer orders. The register is also used to track missing packages. The information may be used in connection with the development of operations of Marja Kurki Ltd’s online store and for statistical purposes. Personal data will be processed within the limits permitted and required by the Personal Data Act.
Information contained in the customer register may be used in Marja Kurki Ltd’s own registers for targeting advertisements, but no personal data will be disclosed to outside parties.
Marja Kurki Ltd’s online store has the right to publish information contained in the customer register as an electronic or a written list unless this is specifically prohibited by the customer. Such a ‘list’ refers to, e.g., mailing labels for direct-mail advertisements. Customers have the right to prohibit the publication of their information by notifying the customer service of Marja Kurki Ltd’s online store, via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by notifying the register controller.
Information contained in the register
The personal data register contains the following information:
- first and last names
- street address, postal code, city or town
- country of residence
- native language
- specification data on means of payment
- Information associated with the customer relationship and other appropriate contexts, such as
- identification data associated with use of services (such as customer number, user IDs and passwords)
- date when the customer relationship commenced
- information on purchases made as an identified customer (such as purchases in the online store)
- use of services (such as subscription to a newsletter)
- returned products
- benefits and campaigns targeted at the register person and use of such benefits and campaigns
- data associated with invoicing and debt collection
- customer contact and communication associated with the customer relationship and other appropriate contexts (such as complaints and other feedback, and recordings of calls made to customer service)
- direct marketing authorisation and/or prohibition
Disclosure of information
No information will be disclosed outside of the Marja Kurki Ltd online store. All personal data of a registered person will be deleted at the user’s request.
Protection of the register
The register will not be disclosed to outside parties. The right to use the register requires the user to have rights in the intranet of the Marja Kurki Ltd online store. The register is located on a password-protected server owned by the Marja Kurki Ltd online store.
Inspection of the register
All registered persons have the right to inspect what information on them has been saved in the register. Any inspection request must be signed and sent, in writing, to the person in charge of register affairs. Registered persons have the right to prohibit the use of their information for direct-mail advertising, remote selling or other direct marketing, and for opinion and market surveys. They also have the right to demand that any incorrect information be rectified by reporting it to Marja Kurki Ltd’s customer service, tel. +358 9 755 220, e-mail: email@example.com.