Right to return and exchange products
All products are covered by a 14-day period during which the customer has the right to return and exchange products, calculated from the date when the merchandise is received. The right to return products applies to products that have not been used and are intact, with all product codes in place. You can return a product free of charge by taking the package to any post office. Any package returned must include the following information:
Marja Kurki Oy, 600395
Verkkokauppa (Online store)
Hameentie 103 F, FI-00550
The first return or exchange of a single order is free within Finland.
In international returns, the customer pays for shipping.
Please note! Products purchased from the online store cannot be returned to or exchanged at any of our brick-and-mortar stores.
We will replace any defective products or refund our customers.
Please include the following information with any product that you return to us:
- Your personal details: name, address, and phone number
- Your bank account number for a refund or a note indicating that you wish to exchange the product for a new one.
- The order number, which can be found both on the receipt and in the order confirmation sent to your e-mail address.
- The reason for returning the product (voluntary information). We cannot demand a reason for the return, but we wish to develop our operations and would like to hear why you have decided to return a product.
- If you can submit either the order confirmation or receipt with your consignment, it will show us all the necessary information with the exception of your bank account number. In providing us with precise information, you help us to process the return and speed up the handling of the matter.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service info(at)marjakurki.com.